Friday's Team News Today

Pardew hails extra-time match-winner Harewood
Pardew is likely to field a weakened side against Portsmouth at the weekend to ensure West Ham are at maximum strength to face City.
Can we expect the same for Pearce? This puts Ashton & Samaras (two recent blog regulars) in doubt. And I guess I shouldn't have bought Anton Ferdinand so quickly.

UPDATE:
The City boss said he would be aiming to win both matches, allaying fears that he might be tempted to field a weakened team for the league match.

"I'm going to have a staff meeting and decide how we are going to approach this next four or five days," he revealed.

"We are nowhere near good enough a team or a club to prioritise anything.

"I've got to pick a side that I think is going to win the first game, then I've got to pick a side that I think is going to win the second game."

No comments:

Post a Comment