Beat the Bloggers - Week Two



Week two is in the books, and here are your winners, who top their respective "Beat the Bloggers" groups for the week.

This week's big winner was Taf Tacklers in BtB 6. He got hat-tricks from both Walcott and Carroll as well as goals from Bale, Malouda, Arshavin and ChamWow. Drogba and Foster also contributed. His only misses were Carr and Dorrans who were certainly enabling players. Congratulations, Taf Tacklers.

For comparison, your bloggers were at:
Finally, there are still spots available in "Beat the Bloggers" private group #8.
Group ID = 14421
Password = bloggers

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:44 AM

    Thanks Jeremy! Never been a "big winner" before, I'm feeling a bit dizzy :D Won't last, I know...

    Taf

    Manager
    Taf Tacklers

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you give me some comments on my week 3 picks?

    Jussi
    Bale, Smalling, Kompany
    NZonzi, Malouda, Barton, Scholes
    Drogba, Caroll, Berbatov

    Got Smalling cause I didnt have enough money for a better defender and NZonzi is a maybe (waiting to see how Dunn recovers).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to pull the trigger on Scholes and Berbatov (like Nisaa looks to do), but I can't get past the possibility of SAF's rotation coming back to haunt me. Even at home, and with Rooney possibly not at full strength (who knew he wouldn't even make the trip last week?? Must have missed that...), I am still not taking the chance.

    I don't get the "Dump Drogba" bandwagon... so here's my line-up:

    Foster
    Bale, Koscielny, Skrtel
    Malouda, Lennon, Etuhu, Mikel
    Drogba, Carroll, Crouch

    Etuhu and Mikel were my fillers, but I'm sure they look promising to return more than their value.

    ReplyDelete
  4. richard_pitts_2000 (knotvery athletic)5:51 AM

    I agree about the dump Drogba bandwagon Patrick - I think he'll be the person I'll hold for the rest of the season.

    Is it the week to go for Hernandez? Does anyone know if Chamwow is guaranteed a start if RVP is back?

    My current line-up

    Hart
    Williamson, O'Shea, Bale
    Malouda, Barton, Adam, ???
    Drogs, Carroll, Chamwow

    Any suggestions for the filler would be appreciated. I feel a bit Toon-heavy as well right now although Barton used to average 14-15 a couple of seasons back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:23 AM

    lol...
    group 8 full..
    i want join it..

    ReplyDelete