Beat the Bloggers - Week One



Week one is in the books, and here are your winners, toping their respective "Beat the Bloggers" groups.
Alibaba FC, the week's big winner's team selection is interesting. Not only did that team not have Drogba and his three goals, but it also fielded Kirkland and his -10!  However, goals from Malouda, Berbatov and Ngog, and good performance from Terry, Bale, Rodallega and Adam paced Alibaba FC to the top.

For comparison, your bloggers were at:
Congratulations to all the week one winners!

Also, since Beat the Bloggers #1-7 are full, here is the info on "Beat the Bloggers" private group #8.
Group ID = 14421

Password = bloggers
It's never too late to join.

8 comments:

  1. It's good to see my team name up there, I feel like I've accomplished something in life lol. Anyways good week with 107.00 pts(Los Once Guevones). Looking forward to a fun and exciting year getting to know you all and competing vs. the best managers life has known haha. Now on to my week2 picks(currently)...

    Howard
    Bale-Carr-Kolarov
    Malouda-Nasri-Cahill-Scholes
    Drogba-Chamakh-Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then I'm happy to share seven players with you heading in to week 2. Maybe my fortunes will improve. I'm looking at;

    THo
    Bale Kolarov Verm
    FloMa Nasri Dorrans Albrighton
    Drogs "Cham wow" Kalinic

    * subject to change

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is "Cham wow" official? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:47 PM

    what about barton?? i didn't see the game.. is he taking the free kicks and corners?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He took corners. But also took out someone, earning a YC. He needs to take out a razor and shave that 'stache.

    All this and more in the "live coverage".

    Manchester United v. Newcastle United - Live

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikola Markovic2:32 PM

    Kolarov is injured for a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright after doing some tinkerring I came up with this team...

    THo
    Bale-Kolarov-Carr
    Malouda-Nasri-Barton-Albrighton-Henderson
    Drogba-Chamakh

    I'm in love with this selection but will see what the next few days have in store for me.

    ReplyDelete