TW14

Okay, the title may be a bit blasphemous, but I have to give a little love to hat-trick hero Theo Walcott. I picked him for my team and am honestly surprised that he wasn't more of a popular selection. Of course I don't know how many fantasy Premier League teams did pick him up because Yahoo! hasn't updated the game yet. But that's a story for another day... or post.


 by Guardian Chalkboards

It's a bit amazing that after two weekends, we'll already had three players score hat-tricks - Didier Drogba, Andy Carroll and Theo Walcott. Another player, Florent Malouda, has three goals and Drogba even added a hat-trick of assists against Wigan.  With Spurs hosting Wigan, Manchester United hosting West Ham United and Chelsea hosting Stoke City would anyone bet on the trend NOT continuing?

2 comments:

  1. Chris O.1:01 PM

    As a Newcastle fan who picked both Carroll and Nolan this week, I'll admit to having similar thoughts re: Carroll/Shearer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Chris. I didn't think hosting Villa would be a good match-up, but it was all that and more!

    ReplyDelete