A Very Brief Week Ahead

As you have no doubt guessed from the previous post, I am on vacation/holiday with my wife in the UK and while that may seem closer to the action, let me assure you it is definitely much further. We've been on the go almost constantly so I've had little access to the news and news and opinions that help me put this column together for you. On top of that, my first look at the options for this week reveal that the players that all of the good players are really expensive having presumably done well last weekend.

Who do I mean?

Here's a list of guys who were over 10 points last weekend but you probably want on your team this week:

RvP, Suarez, Odemwingie, Adam, N'zogbia, Maxi, Kuyt, Der Hammer, and Fletcher.

Throw in some guys whose price remains high despite mediocre closes to the season - Ba, Walcott, Nasri and really anyone from Arsenal or Chelsea who has played regularly.

If you're looking for some players who might provide some value among the expensive ones, here are some options - Vermaelen, Ramsey, Rodallega, Noble, and Reina. Hopefully, though, you have your BD line-up set unlike your faithful blogger who was at a wedding when most of the action was going on.

And before you ask, I really don't have much of a sense of what SAF might do with his line-up this week so unless he tips his hand on Friday, I'm staying away. My choices might not be great but I'm at least reasonably certain that they'll start.

Sorry for the brief post but I honestly don't have enough information to do the job right this week. Hopefully Jeremy and maybe Nik will be so kind as to fill in some of the blanks.

3 comments:

  1. You going to any games while you're here Neal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:57 AM

    do u think kolarov will start in their match against stoke??/ the bpl match ?/

    ReplyDelete