Head-to-head this week.
So I started the week with a real bee in my bonnet for 2-gamers. As I posted on Monday I made room for ten of them in my team.
Now? Now I'm not so sure.
I think there's value in some of the one-gamers, notably Bolton hosting Sunderland, Rovers @ West Ham, and West Brom @ Wolves. And I can't get a good handle on whom will play (and perform) for the doubles.
So here's where I am going into what is sure to be wild Friday trading:
Of course now, I've put two rules in direct opposition. If I don't Friday trade, I'll be betting on Bolton. Which we never do; unless we do.
Here's a look at the injury news this morning, some of it drawn from my Twitter feed:
- Scharner suspended for WBA; Brunt and Reid doubts.
- Ramsey will play against Stoke, but Nasri and Cesc won't.
- Dempsey and Hangeland back for Fulham. Duff done for the season.
- Gardner and Zigic out for Birmingham. Newcastle lose Williamson and won't have Ben Arfa, Best or Ireland again this season.
- KRich Gyan Campbell Welbeck Bramble & Gordon out for Sunderland. LeeCatt & Henderson "struggling" http://yhoo.it/j5hkxK #neverbetonbolton
- THud, BA-E out for Spurs. Corluka unlikely. http://yhoo.it/kf4T8T #baleintheback4 #kaboom
- O'Neil & Noble out; Parker & Upson worry for West Ham. Bridge eligible. http://yhoo.it/iJNVTR #backrovers
- @NickyButt Sturridge trained today. Now I'm thinking of splurging on him in lieu of a crappy 2-gamer like PVC or Crouch http://bit.ly/kmQ381
- @NickyButt Does this help? RT FFScout Coyle... hopes Srurridge and Steinsson will be available. http://ow.ly/1sP5iR #sturridgegate
- Mancini: Zabaleta is okay, de Jong could be ready to face Everton. Richards could be on the bench. http://ow.ly/1sP8aq
- Wigan wait on N'Zogbia and Diame. http://yhoo.it/jsohX5
Any news shaping your decisions today? Any players - 1 or 2-gamers - catching your eye?