Mexico 5 - 0 El Salvador



This is just great. The goals are fantastic. The announcer is fantastic. And it should appeal to the Premier League fan because:

  • Givoanni Dos Santos assist on the first goal. Iit wouldn't cound for fantasy purposes, but still.
  • Chicharito hat-trick
  • Salcido clean sheet

I may make it my campaign for the summer to get GDS some respect and to get him a place in Spurs' 2012-13 side.  My first effort at this particular windmill was last week on Twitter.

Watching #MX play in the #GoldCup. How is @giovanni2santos not the natural understudy to @rafvdvaart at @SpursOfficial?less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply



Consider this attempt number two.

I wonder what Spurs fan Y!AM thinks of the idea.

4 comments:

  1. Doctor Teeth12:25 PM

    Wait, do Spurs need a striker? I hadn't noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:45 PM

    I guess La Masia wasn't good enough for Arry...the idiot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Tweet MORE of this! Hopefully the old gaffer will take notice on the talent sitting on the bench!
    -Owen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:33 PM

    I'm pretty sure I read that he was on the way out, I've never understood his lack of playing time.

    ReplyDelete