- RSC is healthy? - how do he and Rovers look? They're @AST next which isn't great but it isn't horrible either.
- Carling Cup Final Impact - TOT/ARS and CHE/BRM have both been postponed for the next match week due to the ARS/BRM Carling Cup Final. They have not yet been re-scheduled. This makes TOT, ARS, and BRM idle for the purposes of fantasy next match week. It makes Chelsea one-gamers.
- ManYoo Two Matches - Granted the second one is @CHE but with the first one being @WIG it seems like you'll want to shift resources from BRM/ARS/TOT to MAN. Rooney, Berbs, Nani, and maybe Smalling if the Rio and Evans injuries persist.
- Citeh Second - If you're not convinced by United's two matches then Citeh (home against Fulham) are probably the next best bet from match-up standpoint. Tevez, Silva, and maybe one of the defenders are the highlights.
- Luiz Watch - Assuming he's going to be a great addition for the balance of the season, does he do enough on Saturday to force you to BD him for the next match week or can you wait until after the ManYoo match?
- Liverpool Third - Liverpool travel to WHU which represents the third best match-up advantage of the next match week for my money. Meireles Suarez, Kelly and Reina are worth looking at.
Cheers - Neal