Martins set for debut



Martins set for debut | Birmingham City - EatSleepSport
Obafemi Martins has been given the green light to make his Birmingham debut and is set to be in Saturday's squad to face Stoke...

However, the Nigeria international has now been given the go-ahead to play and is expected to be involved when Birmingham look for another vital win against the Potters this weekend...

"We're looking for Oba to come in and make an impact right away," said McLeish.

He's cheap and has a great history in the Premier League. I would definitely look to OBAFEMI! if you weren't able to get Carew on the barn door... or even if you did!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:14 PM

    hai..
    i want to ask, why Gary O`neil name was not in the FF.? need to know why bcoz he is one of the good player...thanks..

    -ahmad,Malaysia-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer Oba to Jerome and Zigic in the long run, but which one of Jerome or Zigic gets rested for the Stoke match up and thereafter?
    With Birmingham having the double game week, I want to get on board with at least one striker, but I don't think I want two with the risk of rotation/half games. I have Zigic at discount, but Oba is only 0.3 more than what I have for Zigic.
    What to do if I want one of these three gents in my squad?
    Marvel me with your sage wisdom and advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i expect him to be a second half sub in the first game and start the second. since he is just getting here it is rare to give a start to a player from another league. martins is better than all of the other strikers, so expect bentley, gardener, carr, ridgewell to have more points

    ReplyDelete