Kudos



From Neal's Week Ahead post:
Nolan - I saw the old Joey Barton re-emerge in his cameo vs. Arsenal yesterday - he could easily have been sent off in under 20 minutes (as it was, he saw yellow for the less flagrant of his two bad fouls).  With a derby on tap this weekend, it feels like the time to shift to Nolan if you want a reasonably priced NUFC midfielder.
Does Nolan ever score just one goal in a match? It's either brace - or hat-trick - or nothing for him. So frustrating for fantasy purposes.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Can't believe my Carroll scores only 4.5 in a 5-goal feast

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Good call in TWA, but did he actually make it into Neal's team to get the reward?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That is the question, isn't it?

    And the answer is...

    No.

    Not that he doesn't have the courage of his convictions, but his midfield was full of keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:15 PM

    Worth noting that for those that did hold onto Barton, he still scored well.
    But yeah, kudos on the Nolan call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MPFC/KPM5:03 PM

    Thank you Kevin Nolan and Tim Krul, although that "garbage time" (as we call it in the States) goal by Bent was VERY irritating as it cost me 9 points.

    Still, decent week. 99 points with Brunt and Varney to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long life to Newcastle play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the same boat as Neal was last year (or was it '08) where no matter who I put in goal, he gets shocked, humbled or humiliated.

    Captain Kirk, Krul and now Mignolet.

    I don't know what I was thinking trusting Filet Mignolet in the net against Newcastle, but Kevin Nolan made me pay dearly for that.

    I'm 90/100 in one of the Groups, and I'm actually trying. I feel like Liverpool.

    ReplyDelete