...is Glory, Glory Man United...
And yes, I threw up a little bit in my own mouth when I typed that. BAD mojo picking fantasy players from your team's most hated rival when they're playing against your guys. I guess the only thing I can say for myself is that if I HADN'T picked them, I'd be that much more bitter about life today because Arsenal lost this weekend and the Hammers managed to choke away a one-goal advantage up a man 20 minutes into their match at Stamford Bridge.
Looking forward to next week...
1) (as one of our readers pointed out in the comments section last week) It'll start early due to ManYoo's Friday match that has been included in this week's schedule.
2) Arsenal vs. Man City will be post-poned due to Arsenal's Champions League clash so Arsenal and Citeh are one-gamers instead of two-gamers.
3) Fulham and Liverpool are also one-gamers
4) ManYoo seem to have the most attractive match-ups (SUN, @TOT) in addition to being in excellent form.
5) While no one has two terrible opponents or two home matches - Charlton, who can't seem to score, have @FUL and POM and the Hammers have MAC and @MID (who are focused on UEFA Cup).
Just a few thoughts to get the week started - buy ManYoo early and often this week.