Crespo Wants Blues Exit. Fantasy Managers Want Answers.

Crespo Wants Blues Exit - Yahoo! Sport UK

Crespo explained: "In football terms I am delighted with the squad, with Mourinho and with the fans.

"But on a personal level, I am suffering. I miss everything. My friends, cinema, TV and the theatre. The sporting aspect is not open to debate.

"We have already won the Community Shield, we are 13 points clear in the Premiership, we have the best manager in the world and Roman Abramovich worships me.

"However, having said all this, life isn't just about football and, at the end of the year, I would like to return."

WTF? Abramovich worships him? Maybe his English still needs work, but such a strange thing to say.

Anyway, and more importantly, how does this impact Chelsea's starting lineup v Sunderland? They are already without Drogba and Essien because of the African Nations Cup. Does Diarra keep his spot in midfield after a good FA Cup performance? Is Crespo still nursing his hamstring? Will Carlton Cole get the nod? The Ice Man? And if so, up front or in the midfield?

All this on top of the usual, "which 2 of 4 wingers will play" questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment