Match Day Open Thread

Chelsea vs. Bolton - I have Drogba and FloMal playing in this one (or at least I hope they'll be playing). If you'd like to connect with your fellow blog followers, please feel free to do so in the comments section below.

I'll be back with TWA and Injuries and Suspensions later in the week and we'll both be posting as things come up during the week. The big thing to watch on the BD comes tomorrow with RvP possibly returning for Arsenal. The price is high now but will how might an appearance vs. Spurs change that?

Enjoy the match.

Neal

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Flomal on bench...

    pogo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin3:18 PM

    FloMa on the bench....Argh. This week is going to be really ugly for me. No Hutton, FloMa, Arteta, Nando...possibly Bendtner.

    I'll be lucky to break 70 points this week, and I had Tevez, AJ, and Given

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nervous... I can hardly look.

    Nothing good is going to come of this match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Anelka goal, drogba assist. 1-0 at the break...

    pogo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:20 PM

    points r in:

    Drog 15
    Elk 14
    Terry 15
    Ferreira 9.5
    Zhirk 9
    Floma 2


    pogo

    ReplyDelete