Hull do something worthwhile

U.S. National Soccer Team Blog - ESPN

I'm sure his name isn't huge around the world but Hull did themselves a favor in acquiring Jozy Altidore on loan from Villareal. The American striker is from the Drogba/Kenwyne Jones mold and will be a dynamic presence that Hull lacked once he gets his feet under him in the Prem. Probably not an early season pick-up but I'm betting come mid-October he'll start making a bit of an impact and you should keep an eye on him in case it comes sooner.

3 comments:

  1. Does the 90 min rule for defenders hold again this year? I couldn't find anything in the rules that indicated one way or another. Has some implications for the line-up. I stuck with the min. # of defenders all year last year b/c of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard 75 minutes is going to be the magic number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought '3' was the magic number?

    ReplyDelete