- Chelsea - and neither of their matches (@WBA and BRM) are exceptionally difficult. Time to find a way to get some of their expensive players on board.
- Arsenal - but their matches (LIV and @TOT) are much tougher so I wouldn't get TOO excited.
- Birmingham - and they have a mixed bag of SUN (who are playing really badly) and @CHE which is going to be a lot tougher.
Players to Watch
- Adam - he's only a one-gamer but he's home to Wigan
- Others if they're healthy - Zigic, Walcott, Martins, whomever from Everton turns up healthy in the attack (they're only 1 gamers but they're home to Rovers)