Bendtner Doubt for Birmingham



Other absentees against Birmingham will be Thomas Vermaelen through suspension, and possibly Nicklas Bendtner, who went off injured against West Ham.

Wenger admits that the Dane is not yet back in training, but hopes to have him back in time for the weekend.

He said: "He should be OK. He is not back in training yet because he has an ankle problem, but he will have a late test tomorrow morning and should be available.

"I have not picked the team yet, but I expect him to be available.

I'm not likely to sell him at 5 and change. But something to think about for anyone with him closer to or at current value.

UPDATE:  All that goes double for Drogba.

LATER UPDATE:  All that also goes double for Rooney.  Though of the three, he seems the most likely to miss out this week.  So maybe it goes for half.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Does O Hara have to sit against Tottenham?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFS!

    That's my ENTIRE strike force potentially out with injuries! Good job I'm 433 points ahead of second place in my private league!

    ReplyDelete