Riise returns to England with Fulham



Riise returns to England with Fulham - Yahoo! News

Fulham have completed the signing of former Liverpool defender John Arne Riise from Italian side Roma for an undisclosed fee, the English Premier League club announced on Wednesday.

Riise has signed a three-year contract and his arrival at Craven Cottage will see him linking up with brother Bjorn Helge.


I guess this paves the way for the end of the Carlos Salcido experiment. Shame, as he was a good fantasy defender. But Riise, in his day, was a great fantasy option - taking set pieces, even playing in midfield at times. He's still just 30 years old, which honestly surprised me, and I would expect that he will still be good value for fantasy managers. Especially when Fulham are at home.

1 comment:

  1. Fidan - Cincilatori2:23 PM

    10+ for sure

    He'll probably be in my team for Day 1...!!!
    I love to see him back in EPL, and even though his is past his prime, I'm very sure he's got what it takes to rack YFF points all over the pitch...!!!

    Cheers,
    Cincilatori

    ReplyDelete