The Barn Door Live - Last BD of the Season

I'm not sure if I've talked to anyone who completely loves their line-up for this weekend but here's mine...

Gomes, Bale, Jagielka, Smalling, AJ, Eth, Lawrence, Modric, Fuller, Tevez, Defoe

Worried about the number of people who have PVC and I think we're all worried about our keepers...

For next weekend, I'm looking ahead to Citeh (@WHU), Spurs (@Burnley), Chelsea (WIG), and ManYoo (STO) assuming all of those teams are still in the mix for whatever they're chasing (Title or Champions League). Same goes for LIV (@HULL) if they're still in the mix for 4th which seems unlikely.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 PM

    Can't believe Gomes got injured the way he did. He better not miss next couple of games.... my season is pending on it.

    ReplyDelete