Grosso left at home by Lippi

Fabio Grosso left at home as Marcello Lippi reduces squad
Juventus defender Fabio Grosso and Udinese midfielder Antonio Candreva have been cut from the Italy squad for the World Cup as coach Marcello Lippi reduced his 30-man provisional group to 28.

Grosso was a pivotal player for Italy four years ago, scoring the decisive first goal against Germany in the semi-final and then the winning spot-kick in the penalty shootout against France in the final.
I have to admit, I was counting on Grosso as one of my defenders for my World Cup 2010 fantasy team. I guess both Lippi and I will be looking for new options. But it gives me an early chance to rerun this video my friend (a player on the Professional Arena Soccer League North American Champions, San Diego Sockers) shot four years ago when Grosso sealed the Cup final for Italy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 AM

    Brilliant video !

    C***khoor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where will you be playing the World Cup fantasy game?

    ReplyDelete