Just to Recap...

Arsenal Undefeated Champions in '03-'04

DC United MLS Cup Champions 2004

Philadelphia Eagles to the Super Bowl '04-'05

UNC NCAA Men's Basketball Champions '04-'05

Arsenal FA Cup Winners 2005

Throw in a run of increasingly positive finishes for me in Fantasy EPL and an undefeated record (5-0) in Fantasy Sports Side Wagers and we're looking at a sporting run the likes of which hasn't been seen in my world since Philadelphia in 1980 (Phillies World Series, Sixers, Flyers & Eagles in their respective championship games).

Not a bad run - time for the Eagles to break through and get it done in Super Bowl XL

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:17 PM

    Reminds me of the summer of 96 where I hooked up with three smokin hot chicks who were waaay out of my league.

    ReplyDelete