Monday Morning Manager

Still the big game of the week to be played, but after the weekend's action, I'm another 20pts in the hole to the group leaders. After over-thinking last week, I tried to be true to my early selections. So Reyes finally makes my team and plays a real stinker. I don't think he had a touch inside the attacking third. Clement retained his place instead of Melberg and that cost me 15 points after Clement went nuts and got tossed after 2 yellow cards. Villa of course blanked Norwich.

At least I resisted the urge to sell Cech for Lehmann. Another 15 point loss on a Friday trade and I would be typing this post with very sore wrists, if you know what I mean.

As for today's game... we're looking for a big Liverpool win coming from Garcia and Finnan. Worst case is a Ruud and Heinze scoring for ManU with Gerrard starring for Liverpool. Real chance to make up some ground... or get left by the wayside.

1 comment:

  1. R....U....U....D.....
    And, no, I can't believe that I'm rooting for him either. Ditto Heinze, although at least he's only been a Devil for a couple weeks. Bad mojo in rooting for ManU - apparently Arsenal got wind of it early and played a stinker vs. Bolton. Or, it might be that Bolton is really good enough to merit the results they've earned.

    ReplyDelete