Monday Morning Manager

Don't over think this.

...but West Brom has looked good.

...and with the international break, there's no way that LIV's Spaniard's have gelled with the team.

...and Man Citeh is a pretty porous team, even at home.

... and Gravesen takes the free kicks and penalties while Gerrard leaves that to others.

So that's that. Sell Gerrard, buy Gravesen.

D'oH!!!!!!!!!

Another 10 pts down the drain in a last minute trade that didn't work out. I should just set my team on Tuesday and not look at it again until the next Tuesday. Friday never works out in my favor as I over think this.

PS. For the sake of background, I'm also the guy who sold Lampard two weeks ago for Scholes. :-(

UPDATE: In my own defense, I knew that Man Citeh would be crap. They never put 2 games together and they were good 2 weeks ago v. Charlton.

No comments:

Post a Comment