Closure

So finally we get points from Blackburn/Spurs.  Though I wish we didn't.  McCarthy's goal combined with Roberts' red mist sees me fall against the competition.  But regardless, I'm glad to have the game come to a belated resolution.

So, how did we all do?  I achieved my goals of beating Neal, winning our private group, and finishing in the top 50 for a second consecutive season!  Final ranking was 33rd, three up from last year.  So I'm pretty happy about all of that. 

Happy, but exhausted.  This game is a TEN MONTH MARATHON and keeping up on everything - and sharing it with you, Dear Reader - became a lot of work as the year wore on.   Looking forward to a break from the week-in-week-out stress of whom to pick, whom to drop, who is injured or to be rotated.  You know what I'm talking about.  A little time at the beach and because "I can't live without my fantasy team" I'll try to catch Neal, who has already raced out to a lead in our domestic fantasy season (MLS ruulz!) will do me well.

So catch your breath, but be sure to stick with us as we cover the silly season of transfers, managerial comings and goings, and summer internationals and tournaments.

And then we'll try to solve the fantasy mathematical equation:

x + 10 = ?

:-) 

PS.  Congratulations to (TT) Hwanin Revolution who rode a late surge to pip me to the post in Neal's group and finished 30th overall. Good on you, son!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment