Monday Morning Manager

What a horrific weekend. I guess I thought I was smart because I write this blog. But no. I'm still an idiot. Let me count the ways:
Michael Owen
Injured.

Y.P. Lee
Injured.

Milan Baros
Injured.

Edwin van der Sar
Allows 2 goals.

Nigel Reo-Coker
Did he touch the ball?

Jihai Sun
Injury time substitute.

Claus Jensen
Sold on Friday due to injury doubt and unfavorable match-up. All he does is float a stupid free kick that everyone on the field watches drift into the net.

Robin van Persie
Considered, but not bought. Scores the game winner versus Birmingham according to Yahoo!. Though the goal is credited as a Stephen Clemence own-goal by everyone else.

It's going to take the entire international break for the Manager to get over this.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    don't feel so bad...you could've picked up Bellamy as well. Also, from what I hear, Yahoo is going to correct the RvP scoring error => fewer points for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Imagine this happening to you (hit me!):

    Pick up Barton, then find out he has a problem with ankle on Saturday.

    Sell him and Buy Reyna instead.

    Tune in pre-match on Sunday morning and find out that Barton is fit to play.

    Study Man C's line up (and bench) and wonder where the hell is Reyna!!!!

    Claret

    ReplyDelete