From the master

Neal and I are both big fans of The Sports Guy, Bill Simmons. He pioneered the online running diary which I blatantly stole for my USA/Spain 'contemporaneous' blog. And lo and behold, he's taken the idea to the Twitter where he live tweeted(?) the USA/Brazil final.
OK, soccer - after 4 decades of talk, here's your chance to finally make a legitimate dent in the USA. We're all watching.
11:01 AM Jun 28th from web
So tense. Hey, name me one reason why the NBA shouldn't move to the yellow/red card system starting next season. You can't.
12:13 PM Jun 28th from web
Third great save of the half by Tim Howard! He's sooooooo getting laid by Lindsay Lohan when he gets back to the States.
1:01 PM Jun 28th from web
I don't care if we're going to lose - Brazil got to play 20 vs. 11 in the second half. (Pause.) Wait, the sides were even?
1:18 PM Jun 28th from web
And so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment