Donovan returning to Galaxy after loan

The Galaxy announced Thursday that Donovan, last season’s team MVP, will return from an overseas loan to play for the MLS team this season. Donovan, who was playing with Bayern Munich of the Bundesliga, will begin training with Los Angeles on March 10...

"I am very excited to be returning home to my teammates and the LA Galaxy,” Donovan said in a written statement. “Although the results were not what we had hoped for, the time in Germany still was very positive for me. I am fit, motivated, and excited to be coming back as a better, more experienced player."
This is obviously great news for the Galaxy.  Though I'm not sure they have enough players left on their roster to fill the other ten spots - Beckham or no Beckham!  But the league starts in two weeks... time to start doing the research in front of what's sure to be another slightly entertaining fantasy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment