Quandry...

In recent years, guys like Lee Bowyer and Alan Smith have made it exceedingly easy to really dislike Leeds United - add in the fact that they were the last team to beat Arsenal before the Gunner's historic unbeaten run and all the financial stupidity of their management, general fan arrogance, and the one-time presence of the corpulant Mark Viduka and its hard to contemplate a soft spot in my heart for this bunch. Now, though, they're a mediocre Championship side and they've signed USMNT Left Midfielder Eddie Lewis who was out of contract at PNE. I can't decide if this means I root for Lewis less (sort of like I root for Spector less because he's a ManYoo guy) or if I root for Leeds to get promoted and, thus, give Eddie a chance to show off his wares in the Prem. Jury's still out, but hopefully, he's trading up.

No comments:

Post a Comment