Gonna be a quick one...

because the day job beckons and no one seems interested in paying me for my opinion on Fantasy Footie...

Arsenal are devastated by injury and suspension and can't seem to figure out who will start opposite a recently gimpy Henry. Probably no one worth taking here outside of Henry and Freddie.

ManYoo have indicated that they're going to start Ruud. Wither the human yellow card? Will he get the rest Sir Alex promised last week? Who to start in midfield? Giggs? Scholes? Ronaldo? If I were running the team Ruud, Rooney and Ronaldo would start every game possible but since I'm not, you can never tell when their guys are going to get a random rest. Ruud vs. Drogba is the 3rd striker dilema (with Henry and AJ who, repeat after me, I will not rest).

Now we get to find out whether it was losing Drogba or losing Robben or just that both happened at the same time that has crushed Chelsea's offense. I'm leaning towards taking Drogba over Ruud (mostly because I don't want to have a Devil in my line-up if I can help it). Lampard is back and its hard to justify sitting him for any reason.

Pennant is, I believe, in jail. JP Angel and SWP are injured and definitely out. The entire Liverpool squad is apparently hurt.

So, here's the rundown:

A - Henry, AJ, Drogba

M - Lampard, Downing, Freddie, Gerrard

D - Heinze, Terry, O'Shea

G - Cech

Enjoy the games

No comments:

Post a Comment