Depends on what your definition of "fit" is

"Nani, amazingly, after his shoulder popping out, is ok. So he'll be fit for Sunday," revealed Ferguson, who also confirmed that England international Ben Foster, who was sent home from international duty in midweek, should also be fit for the fixture.
That's probably as close to an answer as we're going to get. I think it is good enough for me this week and I am going to bring both of them into my fantasy team at the expense of a third defender (hello, Sonko!).

6 comments:

  1. i'm hearing rumours wilkinson won't start? I currently have wilkinson/nani/rodallega. however what do you think of sonko/nani/modric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would (and am) picking HRod over Modric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok thanks Jeremy. so what about the wiklo rumours? I have 6.23 to spend on the last defender, and i currently have o'shea and bassong

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 12 to spend on two defender. I had bassong, o'shea. Is this wilkinson guy any good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilko seemingly has lost his spot to Ryan Shotton. If you have the 6-something to spend on a defender, you may want to start there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have
    3 def
    3 mid
    3 foward at the moment with 6.23 to spent for another pos. Should I invest in midfielder? Any suggestion

    ReplyDelete