Trezeguet set for Juve exit

FOOTBALL 2006-2007 Serie B Juventus-Piacenza Trezeguet - 1
Unsettled striker David Trezeguet seems set to leave newly-promoted Juventus after revealing his contract negotiations are at a standstill.

The 29-year-old France international, whose contract runs out in 2008, is currently in talks over a new deal but is deeply unsatisfied with what the Turin club - whom he has been with for seven years - are offering him.

"There is no more hope of staying with Juventus - I feel they have little faith in me," Trezeguet told SKY Italia on Sunday after the Serie B champions lost 3-2 at home to Spezia.

"The offer they have made me tells me everything I need to know.

"I've given my best, just as the club asked me this season, but I feel they have made other choices.

"Now I am going on holiday and I will wait for a call from the board. It's up to them to decide what to do with me.

"It's a shame because I wanted to carry on, but they don't seem to want me anymore."

Let the rumors begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment