Helpful Disinformation



In repsonse to Mr. Thuman's musings, I thought I would add my 2 cents (er, pents) about this week's match-ups, so with massive fanfare and minimal analysis, here goes . . .

Strikers

Ronaldo - he can't possible get a yellow card for "simulation" 3 matches in a row, can he?
Ruud - not sure who to go with for the free-falling ManU - Ruud, Rooney, Ronaldo, but Ruud had fun v NUF last time
JFH - if yahoo sees fit to give him 2 matches and if he skips the pre-match fish and chips
AJ - has he and his team jumped the shark tank - have we lost faith - I think he has some penalties left in him
Dean Ashton - Future Chelsea Striker

Middies -

J.J. Okocha - coming on strong just like he started the season
Pires - looked good versus Chelsea (well, except for his lack of aim)
Emerton - Old School Selection of the Week - 2 matches might make him worthy like last season
Robben - do you have the cojones to start him (Jose might rest Duff or Cole and let the dutchman start?)
SWP - Is he back in form? I always like players with catchy initials (see MGP, JFH, RVN, AJ, etc)
Robbie Savage - 2 matches means good chance for 2 yellow cards

Defenders -

Heinze - could score many points this week v NUF
I guess those Blackburn defenders Neal mentioned, I don't know their names . . .

Goalie -

Not Maik Taylor - 3 goals allowed (one of which was an own goal for negative 7 or something - dooh)


Well - those are my unhelpful thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment