Contemplating a First Favorite Player

Since soccer (Football is what has their draft today) is still relatively new to me (despite my utter and complete dominance of the fantasy world), I guess its time for me to adopt a favorite (or favourite) player. Since I was duped into being a ManU fan by my fiance, I will be more discriminating about my selection of a favourite (favorite) player. The nominees are . . .

Henry - Yes, Neal, its true - but he is technically DQ'd as being with Arse - he is the best player to watch, except for . . .

Ronaldino - that dude is out of control - granted he needs some dental work, but besides that - the best I have seen

Garcia (Liverpool) - scores great goals and will actually be with LIV next year, unlike Gerrard (See Everton/Rooney)

AJ - the little bald messiah - ok, his team is terrible, but just think of what he might do on a real team

Rooney - granted a bit of a raging bull loose cannon, but he has some serious game

Actually, I think that is all of the soccer players that I know by name, so that's my list

Please feel free to opine, comment, mock and ridicule at your leisure.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you know all about my boy Yakubu from last season ;-)

    ReplyDelete