The Barn Door Live - April 17

It's Villa and Hull week...I'm "all in" to use the poker term.  BBBF, Bale, Dunne, Cuellar, Milner, Downing, Jummy, Kilbane, Bendtner, Carew, and Gabby...Should be interesting to see if this works out for me or if I should have stuck with some of the one-gamers...I'm about 25 points behind Jeremy in our private league so I have the motivation to make a push here at the end of the season.

Give us your line-up as you enter the chat. And we're off for the Manchester Derby - great early Saturday match...



6 comments:

  1. MU4ever12:11 PM

    Hi Neal.I've just got a big problem.All my players appear at full price, not at the price that I last bought them.I'm confused right now.I'm think it's an yahoo's error.Do u know any ways to report this error to them?Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:28 PM

    Don't save

    ReplyDelete
  3. MU4ever12:43 PM

    The problem is I already saved :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt M1:10 PM

    Cracking start by my Hull players.
    Mouyokolo 13 points
    McShane 11 points
    Bullard 8.50 points

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:29 PM

    And a cracking start by Spurs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bale is killing me in my private league.

    Dropped him for Hutton on BAE's return.


    My 120pt lead has been cut to 20!

    ReplyDelete