In this day and age


Pompey's LuaLua hospitalised with malaria

Medical experts are certain the bout of malaria that could put Portsmouth striker Lomana LuaLua out of action for up to six weeks has been caused by a mosquito bite.
If I may refer to something I wrote the other day, "Lua2 can't come back soon enough for them [Portsmouth] (or for the Manager) as it is his pace and trickery that gets Robert the dead-ball chances that they thrive on.".

All which begs the questions, is Robert still an automatic fantasy pick? Or is the money better spent elsewhere?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Drop him...

    But then, I never had him in the first place (mainly coz of Stevie G) so it's not really my place to say now is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 PM

    Poor Lua Lua. I think this clearly demonstrates that the Premiere League need a full time public health professional. They're all in terrible peril, and it's my duty as a public health professional to sample as much peril as I can.

    ReplyDelete