Not much news today that we didn't know yesterday. RSC is still a doubt for Rovers, but Nelsen may return to replace the suspended Samba. Captain Kiwi is only 4.27 and may be value for money if you are looking to replace Sagna. The big news comes from Chelsea as both Lampard and Terry are doubts for the Boro match. That would make Ballack (11.10) an interesting pick. And with the Champions League renewing this week, odds are Anelka gets the Premier League start, saving the Drog for "bigger" fish than Boro.
Bolton are struggling with injuries and suspensions in front of their match with Arsenal, but I'm not sure anyone wants to bet on or against either team at the moment. Ditto the Liverpool derby where Torres is fit, but Cahil and AJ aren't.
There doesn't look to be too many changes for the other bottom sides, though Wigan are missing are host of players as they travel to Portsmouth. Defoe is sure to play and looks a good bet.
All the full team news here:
- Team news: Terry, Lampard doubtful
- Cahill KO confirmed by Toffees
- Fletcher out for six weeks
- Johnson struggling for derby clash
- Jones set for Black Cats comeback
- Torres fit for Toffees showdown
- Nolan banned for Gunners encounter
- Nelsen back, but Roque is a doubt
- Healy struggling for Pride Park trip
- Star duo back for Latics encounter
- Latics set for Fratton reshuffle
- Richards return on hold for City
- Kebe doubt for Rovers showdown
- England duo a concern for Boro clash
- Sears struggling for Wearside trip
- Hamann back for Birmingham clash
- Ridgewell misses out on City visit